Monday 8 March 2010

Free MARLENE autograph and picture

Support a great charity and get a Sue Holderness autographed photograph sent to you by mail
Sue’s (Marlene) son Freddie is running a marathon for the Whizz-Kidz charity ?
(Charity Registration No. 802872)

You have an opportunity to sponsor him for this charity run on www.justgiving.com/freddiepiper.

For anyone who sponsors and pays, they will get a personally signed and dedicated Marlene 10×8 photograph sent in the mail


Sue Holderness Son in a Sponsor Charity Run
Freddy tells us

“I am Sue Holderness’s (Marlene) son and I’m running the London marathon on April 25th for a charity called Whizz-Kidz. If you think I could raise some money by putting it up on your website and promising anyone who donates to my page that they will get a signed photo of Marlene then that would be great.


The details are:
Marathon is on 25th April,

I’m not sure of my running number yet but I can get it to you as soon as I know if that will help


The charity is whizz-kidz which is a charity that focuses on giving disabled children the chance to be more independent, giving them wheel-chairs, advice, training etc. Anything they need to help them have an active and happy childhood both at home and at school. The website is www.whizz-kidz.org.uk for anyone who wants to find out more.


For donations the web page is www.justgiving.com/freddiepiper The page actually is for both me and my sister, Harriet, who is running the Blackpool marathon.


If there is any more information I can give please let me know.
Thanks you so much for your help,
Freddie”

So i’m sure Only Fools and Green Green Grass fans will be more than happy to help support this great charity event. Just visit www.justgiving.com/freddiepiper

No comments:

Post a Comment